Consider donating to the 1st Brigade Band. With your support towards our mission of “Making History Live” you:
- Replace the Band’s Live Performance revenue
- Assist with our museum of instruments
- Building Costs
- Assisting with additional Virtual Content YouTube Media
- Recognition in our 2021 Program – If you wish to remain anonymous we can do so.
Listed below are our PayPal Donation links as well as our address so you can directly donate via check.
Or Mail a Check to:
1st Brigade Band
504 S 4th Street
Watertown WI 53094
Donate to our Projects!
Listed below are our current rehearsal hall projects. If you wish to give towards a specific project please call Doug at 920-342-6361 for an idea on costs, if not already stated.
Any and all of the above assistance is appreciated.
Strike through means someone has donated and completed the Project.
Mold Removal beneath the stairs– $200 – Completed Professional Carpet Cleaning– $600 – Completed
- Re- Carpet the offices
- Cleaning supplies – $200
- Replacement blinds – $450
- South gutter damage – $500
- Re-caulk windows
- Exterior tuck pointing
- Plant shrubbery
- Handicap Ramp needs work
- Replace thermostats with smart thermostats
- Paint (members will be painting)- $500
Rehearsal Ceiling Fans– $900 – Completed
- Replace the Building Light bulbs with LED Bulbs – $1000
- Sub Floor Section of the Rehearsal Hall Replacement – $500
- Misc Electrical Work done by electrician – $350
- Dedicated power in the copy room – $150
- Dedicated power for truck and trailer moved
- Lighting for handicap ramp – $300
Byron Autrey Eb Cornet Horn Purchase– $1850 – Completed
Racks in Main Entrance– $200 – Completed
- Recording Microphones for the Hall – $2000
- Wide Screen Monitor or TV for meeting room – $250 – $500